"He [ God ] has filled them with skill to do all kinds of work as engravers, designers, embroiderers in blue, purple and scarlet yarn and fine linen, and weavers—all of them skilled workers and designers."
Watch 3 minutes
WE HAVE15 YEARS OF WORK EXPERIENCE
We have15 years of work experience since 2004
Today, Christians rejoice at the art of the
Go to stop
FROM IDEA TO
۞ You are always in control of the work, if it needs to be completed at a distance.
۞ You can always give your corrections for the digital image before starting work on the real product.
۞ You pay the result of the stages of the performance.
1. UNIQUE SACRED ITEMS
We create unique sacred items in the style of an existing temple or a new building.
AUTHOR of IDEAS
35 icons – icon painting;
215 square metres of wall painting;
16 icon cases – wood carving and gliding;
27 square metres of wall restoration.
77 original paintings - easel painting;
2000-2003 Art Vocational School #14 woodcarver and bark
2003-2009 Lviv National Academy of Arts, monumental and decorative painting, master.
My name is Oleksandr Ivolha. I am an artist working in the field of iconography and monumental painting.
֍ In 2000, 19 years ago, I started for studying woodcarving and mastered the skills of carpentry at Art Vocational School.
֍ In 2003, I started my journey at Academy of Art
֍ In 2004 I mastered the skills of wall paintings on real objects
֍ In 2007 the ceiling of the monumental building was painted by a group of professionals using my project for the first time.
֍ In 2009 I began to master the skill of iconography and gilding.
֍ In 2010, I tried to find a unity with God in easel painting and had personal exhibitions opened in Ukraine, Italy, Canada.
The artworks were presented in France, Greece, Switzerland, USA, Russia. The above experience has led me to understand that the best work of art is the temple.
֍ In 2016 I gathered colleagues in Ukraine to create workshops for the production of church artworks.
֍ Since 2017 I live in Canada and keep working filling the religious buildings with beauty.
Frequently asked questions
1. How can I order an artwork or an item?
a) Leave an application on the site and I call back,
2. What is the method of delivery?
Delivery is provided by the Canada Post service.
3. Can I return an icon or other item?
Fortunately, there have not been any cases of product returns.
4. If the product is manufactured in a workshop, can I control the manufacturing process remotely?
Yes, you can.
5. Do you make a mosaic and a stained glass?
Yes, we do.
We cooperate with a professional workshops for the manufacture of glass, сobalt glass for stained glass and mosaics.
So, we create projects of this kind of art.
We produce mosaics and stained glass of any size and complexity.
6. Can I order an icon or wall painting in a realistic style?
We make icons in a realistic style.
However, in respect to the murals, we perform them in Byzantine style with elements of realism. It depends on the wishes of the customer.
7. Do you conduct a restoration of artworks?
Yes, we carry out the restoration of wall paintings and icons.
8. What is the entire working process like?
Collection of information
We collect information and formulate the terms of reference for 6 items:
02. Studying an objectaned environment.
If wall mural painting, examination a surface where the painting will be performed : texture, wall state, color. If an icon, quantity of gold, drawing of relief and other. If church utensils, examination style of environment.
03. If you wish, I'm doing a little sketch for understanding the idea for $ 100 CAD for few days.
04. Taking measurements.
05. Determination of project implementation deadlines.
06. Determination of the allowable financial budget.
01.We are discussing the design deposit *
02. We sign a contract.
03. Discuss your wishes through questionnaires.
04. I will create at least two distinct designs using modern digital technology.
05. Approval of the design and its correction if necessary.
06. Performing. A deposit, typically 20% of a total fee.
07. Performing paint for about 8 hours each day.
08. Discussing with the client the final result and adjusting it, if necessary.
09. A final payment of the full remaining balance.